Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Assignment 5

 For this photograph I really wanted to emphasize the plasticity of the hands. That coupled with the odd look of the gooey seeds created what I thought to be a pretty eerie picture.

For this photograph I really just wanted to play with lighting on a white background. I liked the sharp angles the glass made when "reconstructed". I found it really interesting how the light hit the different parts of the glass.

For this photograph I took this candid shot and tried to really experiment with all of the different sliders and setting in camera raw. I touched almost ever single slider at least a little bit in order to create this psychedelic, surreal looking photograph.

 For this photograph I was trying to recreate a film still from the movie Kickass. My friend does downhill longboard racing and therefore has a set of leathers. I found it really interesting how the leathers were really similar to the costumes seen in the film stills of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment