great collection. i especially like the broken glass photo. the way the lights refracts really is eye-catching. The seeds are really creepy and surreal. I'm amazed that there is actually a fruit like that. on a side note: GO GO POWER RANGERS!
The second and third images bring me back to my child, but more importantly I enjoy the use of the perspective and framing that you chose for both of these images. My favorite is the last image of the glass. I think the gray scaled composition really adds to the drama of the image. Great images!
No but seriously, you have cool photos here. I like the colors on the first one, it looks so misterious and sci-fi like.
For the power rangers pictures I think it would be wise to go all the way with it: adding text (i know is not your forte, but it might help you to convey this sort of "Power Rangers" detail). The second one specially has this kind of hero movie allure that I think would benefit from it.
The last one with the broken glass looks awesome. The lighting is so dramatic and it might work as a starting point for a cool final project about broken objects.
The 2nd and 3rd photograph are hilarious! Very fun and energetic. I would suggest not cropping the 3rd one so much. It takes away from the photograph as a whole. I want to see more of the surroundings. My favorite is the 1st photograph. I feel like there is a story behind this. The image is sharp and I love the colors. I still am unsure as to what the things floating in the water are... sunflower seeds?
chris! i LOVE the first image! so bright and vibrant and bright and detailed! ^_^ i have to admit though, i'm a afraid to ask what or why or who or how. lol seriously intriguing. the broken glass is spectacular as well . . . love the lines and angles and divisions in the frame; go black and white! (sorry, not exactly a power rangers person) :P
great collection. i especially like the broken glass photo. the way the lights refracts really is eye-catching. The seeds are really creepy and surreal. I'm amazed that there is actually a fruit like that. on a side note: GO GO POWER RANGERS!
ReplyDeleteThe second and third images bring me back to my child, but more importantly I enjoy the use of the perspective and framing that you chose for both of these images. My favorite is the last image of the glass. I think the gray scaled composition really adds to the drama of the image. Great images!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna go and say GO GO POWER RANGERS as well.
ReplyDeleteNo but seriously, you have cool photos here. I like the colors on the first one, it looks so misterious and sci-fi like.
For the power rangers pictures I think it would be wise to go all the way with it: adding text (i know is not your forte, but it might help you to convey this sort of "Power Rangers" detail). The second one specially has this kind of hero movie allure that I think would benefit from it.
The last one with the broken glass looks awesome. The lighting is so dramatic and it might work as a starting point for a cool final project about broken objects.
The 2nd and 3rd photograph are hilarious! Very fun and energetic. I would suggest not cropping the 3rd one so much. It takes away from the photograph as a whole. I want to see more of the surroundings.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the 1st photograph. I feel like there is a story behind this. The image is sharp and I love the colors. I still am unsure as to what the things floating in the water are... sunflower seeds?
chris! i LOVE the first image! so bright and vibrant and bright and detailed! ^_^ i have to admit though, i'm a afraid to ask what or why or who or how. lol seriously intriguing.
ReplyDeletethe broken glass is spectacular as well . . . love the lines and angles and divisions in the frame; go black and white!
(sorry, not exactly a power rangers person) :P